Label QR Overprint Benefit
- If your product is a unique colour you can use clear labels to highlight it.
- If you’d like a part of the clear label to be opaque, white ink (and plate) will provide a base for the colour inks.
- Clear labels can add appeal to cosmetics and many other products.
- The colour of the product, and of the container, need to be considered when designing a clear label. You may need to use white or black background behind some design elements, such as text, to ensure readability.
- If you need a barcode it will have to be printed with a white background for scan ability.