Welcome to Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd.
All references to "this Website" below mean http://www.label-it.co.za and its associated pages.
The operator of this website
This website is owned and operated by Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd, a South African company.
Terms and Conditions governing this website
Please read carefully through these terms and conditions (the "Terms & Conditions") before you go on to access this Website and its contents, as you are bound by them even as a visitor.
By accessing and continuing to use this Website you accept and undertake to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
This Website may contain links to websites of other companies with terms and conditions that may differ from these Terms & Conditions. On your journey around such websites, please check the terms and conditions of each website that you visit and do not assume that these Terms & Conditions apply to all such websites.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
From time to time Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd may change these Terms & Conditions set out here without prior notice so please check these each time you revisit this Website. By browsing this Website you are accepting that the version of the Terms & Conditions displayed at the date of your visit are terms and conditions that bind you.
Links to external websites
This Website may include links to external websites. When you follow such links, the external website may appear as a separate full screen (in which case you will need to switch between browser screens to return to this Website, or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this Website (in which case you will be able to return to this Website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external website appears within the frame of this Website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this Website. Links to external websites are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you quickly and easily.
- Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd does not indicate any responsibility for such external website.
- It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these external websites are suitable for your purposes.
- Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd is not responsible on behalf of the owners or operators of these websites, or for any goods or services they supply, or for the content of their websites.
- Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any websites that are linked from this Website, nor accepts any liability in relation to any such websites (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website linked from this Website is offensive, libelous to you, or infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Links to this website
You may not link to this Website without Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd’s express prior written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this Website, please contact the top site editor with details of the URL(s) of the web page(s):
- from which you are proposing to link to this Website; and
- on this Website to which you are proposing to link. We will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Compatibility of this website with your hardware and software
Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd does not guarantee that the use of this Website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to this Website and excludes any liability in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any damage, indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, or the use, accessing, downloading any information, including without any limitation, as a result of any computer virus or suchlike.
Information provided on this website
- All information provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision.
- Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on this Website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
- Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- In relation to all information on this Website and to the extent permitted in law, Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd excludes any liability in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory, restitution duty or otherwise for any injury, damage, indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other documents and materials contained in this Website.
Intellectual property rights pertaining to material on this website
This Website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that such material can be used as part of this Website.
- This Website also contains Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd’s trademarks. All trademarks included on this Website are the property of Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd and are protected by registration wherever applicable. No licence, express or implied, is granted for you to use our trademarks and any unauthorised use may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, and/or other civil and criminal laws. Any third party trade marks appearing on this Website are acknowledged to be the property of their respective owners.
- You may:
- access any part of the Website; an
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
- You may NOT without our express written consent of Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way),
- distribute (including distributing copies),
- broadcast, any material contained on this Website.
- Furthermore, you may not;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this Website;
- alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this Website except as set out under "You may".
These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on this Website.
Changes to/operation of this website
Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd:
- may change the format and content of this Website at any time without prior notice;
- may suspend the operation of this Website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason; and
- reserves the right to terminate access to this Website at any time and without notice.
Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd excludes any liability in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any damage, indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with any changes to this Website or your inability to use of this Website.
If you have a question or complaint about this Website, please contact customer services of Label-It Packaging (Pty) Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms & Conditions or any dispute arising in relation to this Website, whether in contract or delict or otherwise, the South African courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.